Friday, December 2, 2011

Writing With A Fountain Pen - 1 important benefit of Fountain Pens

Let me give you a petite background-I was due to sit my professional law school entrance exams and while I was prepared for all of the hard work complex in reading the materials necessary, comprehension the legal law complex and generally establishment as well as potential for these very leading exams I faced one major problem.

Not only would the task of sitting 3 major exams per week for two and a half weeks place a major interrogate on my brain and intellect, there was also going to be the task of writing flat out for 3 hours per exam and doing the same thing every second day for two and a half weeks.

Fountain Pen

I figured that this would place a major corporal interrogate on my writing and my right arm. Whatever who has sat exams where you will be improbable to write non-stop will understand that you can indeed suffer from writer's cramp. Not only is this physically involving but your writing deteriorates rapidly as a result. So no matter how well prepared for the exams you may feel you are intellectually, you will not do well if the analyst cannot read your writing.

Writing With A Fountain Pen - 1 important benefit of Fountain Pens

I did a petite investigate on the internet and sought to pre-empt this question and I discovered the fountain pen (again) and recognized that writing with such a pen allows you to write with your hand/arm involving smoothly over the page. With a ballpoint pen you must press down to make any impact and I decided to buy a fountain pen and put in order for my exams with this in mind.

Fountain Pen Nibs

Much to my satisfaction I found writing with my Pelikan and Sheaffer pens much less physically taxing over the procedure of the intense two and a half weeks of my exams and thankfully passed all eight exams. Since then I have only written with a fountain pen and found it very pleasurable and have come to love the dissimilar types of fountain pen, the dissimilar characteristics and individuality of each brand of pen, the dissimilar types of nibs and the other personel traits of each pen that I have.

Writing With A Fountain Pen - 1 important benefit of Fountain Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment