Friday, December 23, 2011

PRANKvsPRANK cartoon (Jesse&Jeana portrait)

PRANKvsPRANK cartoon (Jesse&Jeana portrait) Video Clips. 3.93 Mins.




This is my drawing of Jesse and Jeana from PrankvsPrank, I only used a blue ballpoint pen and tried to do it quicker than my other drawings (that's why it's a little sketchy). I know Jesse looks a bit chubby but you know, this is how he'll look like if he keeps eating that much ccokies :p It took me about 2 hours, hope you like it and if you don't know them ('doubt it), go check them out! I'm going to send it to them soon :) youtube.com


Tags: Drawing, prankvsprank, Jesse, Jeana, bfvsgf, portrait, mail, vlog, New, Jersey, Youtubers, do, the, cookie, dance, milkylibbs, sketch, PO, BOX, Sketch (drawing), dope, freshness, saaan, LEGEND

No comments:

Post a Comment