Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nonchalant & Koncept - Great Minds Think Alike (*SINGLE*)

Nonchalant & Koncept - Great Minds Think Alike (*SINGLE*) Video Clips. 3.33 Mins.




Nonchalant & Koncept - Great Minds Think Alike (Single) Nonchalant: Tracks and tracks until I broke my damn back Nonchalant, a rapper? No, they couldn't stand back Cause I was overlooked and judged on and picked on Lyrical Bin Laden, I began to fuckin' spit bombs I started small but my still took flight And I say what applies, not so I can look right And me and Koncept, we bringin' words to life And the saying is right cause great minds think alike Musically, the both of us takin' over the sphere Every second of the day, our skill is growing like a beard And rapping is like TV, me and Koncept the premier By the end of the night, w'ell have you saying, "Oh Dear!" Verbally, I muder the, getting deeper than surgery It certainly ocurred to me that every single word I breath is not right But we're real to the mic It's Nonchalant and Koncept, great minds think alike Koncept: I begin as the ball point pen press against the sheet And the ink spilling like the blood that I bleed Rapping on beats, you can hear the hunger when I speak Like I ain't had nothing to eat Mental state like the needy boy you see on TV You see the kid in me, so you see what's driving me off the course We all in the race to make it But will you spare change to help me reach my dream? I put my life on "Therapy" and gave it out for free I'm not complaining, I'm just saying there's a bigger picture that I'm painting Hope you can see, Nonchalant and Koncept It couldn't be, Not on MTV but this is Sucker Free I'm ...


Tags: Adele, Hook, Verse, Clever, Lyrical, Deep, Soul, Life, Amazing, Nonchalant, Koncept, Collab, Noah, Rafuls, Alex, Ramirez, Music, Greatness, Chicago, Florida, New, Hampshire, 713, 603, 305, Great, Minds, Think, Alike, Albert, Einstein, 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment