Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fudepen ~Ballpen~ (Full English) Fandub ~lyrics by pienemienfan

Fudepen ~Ballpen~ (Full English) Fandub ~lyrics by pienemienfan Video Clips. 3.87 Mins.




Paru gave me his lyrics for the full version of it. I loved it. I dubbed it. :3 Have a pleasant day~ Kran PS. Visit Paru's new channel www.youtube.com and subscribe XP Anime: K-ON! Lyrics: TheParuProject (pienemienfan) Vocals & mixing: kran117 HQ stream + download: www.box.net You wanna use the lyrics? Ask Paru first. :3 I can feel my brush pen tremblin' once again as I try to write to you my greeting card with a fiery passion overflowing action I will burst and be a shining star your smilin' face is all that I can see, now baby I will show you all that I can be gotta take this chance, it could be my last gonna turn and face towards you all this love that I feel, I will prove that it's real, I will write it down for you in the hope that you will see, baby you and me, our love was meant to be I will show you my dreams, filled with love so it seems, as the words dance in my heart you can do it brush pen, you have come this far my brush pen I'm being quite serious I can feel my brush pen overworking again I am putting too much pressure, can't you see? but I'm on a mission with a fiery tension normal print is so boring to me when I get close to you I stop breathin' what's this achy shaky feeling inside me promise that you will, treat me well each day that is all I have to say see my text, watch it shine, this handwriting is mine, but I can't describe in words the love that I have for you, can you feel it too, baby my feelings are true all the black running lines, still ...


Tag: pienemienfan, english, けいおん, fude, pen, boru, cover, fandub, k-on, mio, akiyama, 秋山, 澪, ふでペン, 放課後ティータイム, after, school, tea, time, anime, manga, 歌ってみた, 英語, kran, 117

No comments:

Post a Comment